An indispensable attribute for the bride in the season of cold weather are wedding gowns, because not all celebrations can be held in the summer, the main part falls in the fall. Such cloaks created by using warm materials that ideally complement the wedding dress of the future wife. Capes are so well blended into the wedding fashion that they began to be manufactured using lighter materials and wear in the warmer. They show nobility, elegance, the bride’s beauty, enhanced by her modesty, purity. Her choice – you choose the fabric and style that matches the dress.
Fur coats and capes for wedding dress
The choice of style of wedding gowns depend on the time of year when there will be a celebration, style dresses, common wedding entourage, personal preferences of the bride. In order to feel warm and cozy on this important event will be perfect capes that are created by using fur or Swan’s down. No matter what material was used for sewing ceremonial capes, it comes in the following configurations:
- Fur coat. Graceful coat with natural or artificial fur, which will help the bride feel warm, confident even in the cold winter time. This will allow her an opportunity to participate in the long walk to the wedding photo shoot.
- Bolero – a small cape-jacket with long or short sleeves, opening and emphasizing the chest area. Ideal wedding capes for moderately cold weather and in warm seasons. Bolero can be made with almost any fabric: lace, cashmere, organza, satin. It will add the bride’s nobility, elegance, modesty (indispensable during the wedding), beauty, elegance. If necessary, perfectly hides the defects of the arms and back when choosing sleeveless dresses.
- Sweater – cosiness of wedding outfit of the bride will add a sweater. It is complete, open, smell, or white, pastel and bright colors. It will be good to look not only at the ceremony in a minimalist style, country, rustic, but chic, elegant weddings in the correct style and color sweater.
- Throat is a fur short Cape that is worn over the shoulder and connects with a brooch, decorative pin, braid or tied ends. Resembles a collar, but because its ends can off the paws and muzzles of animals. Status this is a retro item that will be appropriate to look at any modern wedding. The wedding dress adds sophistication and cost.
- Boa – scarf of medium length, created with the use of feathers, fluff. Looks impressive in combination with the wedding dress of the bride, emphasizing its lightness, airiness.
- Tippet – a long, wide scarf. Often made using organza, satin, velvet, satin, lace. Perfectly emphasizes the elegance and refinement of the bride, is used in winter and summer, as well as after the wedding. Can be bright or in the tone of the wedding dress, depending on the decorative desirability of the celebration.
- Coat – accentuate the elegance of the whole wedding centerpieces and will protect the bride from the cold. Can be combined with the long and short dress, come in various styles: with collar, long sleeves and¾, with an additional fur trim and classically minimalist.
Winter fur cape
Bridal Cape for winter is a necessity. However, picking up properly, the bride can decorate her outfit, to make it even more delicious. Natural fur rugs meet all requirements: will warm the bride, will add to the cost, charm to her image, can have a variety of style solutions (boa, fur coat, fur stoles or boleros). Compared with products made of artificial fur, natural fur products will look good, elegant, expensive, be long, reliable to serve her mistress, giving her warmth and beauty.
Cape for autumnl from the swan’s down
Capes in cool weather for a fall wedding does not have to be particularly warm. To emphasize the airiness of the wedding image, to make the appearance of fur in clothing of the bride, accessories manufacturers to use Swan’s down not blown lining. Its villi-side resemble fur, but the product comes out not as warm, but rather air, easy. If we keep in mind the wedding symbolism of the Swan, the Cape would be especially appropriate at a wedding.
Wedding cape handmade: pattern
Wedding Cape for the bride easy to do with their hands: saving money at work, spending money only on material; making a Cape that you want, especially if the shops could not find a suitable.
- Select, buy fabric. For this type of cushion will suit any fabric, but it is desirable that it was a bit of a stretch – then the bride will be easier for her to wear. It can be knit, faux fur with an elastic lining, velvet, lace and others. Necessary cut 150 by 50 cm.
- Cut out the item according to the pattern. The dotted line shows part of the piece (sleeve) that can be sewn separately.
- Cuffs, collar – decorate fur, Swan’s down or a cloth, which is trimmed with the very wedding dress. It is appropriate only if the jacket is not transparent. Sleeves can carve out of a different material.
- Velocite top, bottom capes.
- Fold in half along the widest part, sew along the curves.
- Sew the sleeve length or leave as is – the sleeve will be small.
- Ovalocyte the bottom of the sleeves, add the decorative elements.
- The Cape is ready!