Lily – the second most popular flower that florists use in the preparation of wedding bouquets. But such popularity is absolutely justified, because its petals is associated everything that must have a true bride – the nobility, innocence, purity, tenderness.
Pastel colors of the flower blend perfectly with the wedding dress, so the bouquet with lilies for bride will continue to occupy the top most popular wedding bouquets.
The meaning and symbolism of lilies in bride’s bouquet
Lily is an ancient floral symbol used in many countries for several centuries. There are legends that tell of the divine origin of her buds. It occurs on the coats of arms of Royal birth, is considered a favorite flower with the French and the representatives of the aristocratic houses of other European States.
But mainly white lilies represented the embodiment of nobility, aristocracy, mercy, purity, purity, motherhood, others colors have no additional meaning.
Lilies are of the following colors:
- Yellow. For a fun, imaginative, Flirty brides perfect wedding arrangement Lily yellow, which means not separation or envy, and corresponds to a cheerful disposition, sociability, activity.
- Tiger. For extraordinary, even outrageous personalities perfect brindle beauty. Their bright colors will help you at the wedding to Express yourself, to show your sexy, daring, originality.
- Golden. For elegant brides who like refined luxury, wishing to emphasize the richness and wonderful flavor, Golden color – ideal.
- Orange. For a proud, strong character, knowing the own worth brides a good choice can be orange flowers. This color means strong emotions, the pride on the border with pride, curiosity, vitality, and therefore rarely chosen for wedding songs.
- Scarlet. Passionate, majestic nature with rich natural beauty, you may choose scarlet Bud. It is a symbol of a strong, sensual love, devotion, heart, love hill.
- Blue. Noble, aristocratic, spiritually elevated personages might like the petals of a blue color, demonstrating the sophistication of its owner. It is unusual for a wedding color, because it has a cool tint.
- Pink. Perfect for young, romantic, tender brides. Their gentle pastel color is perfectly suitable for wedding events, dress beneficial shading and highlighting moderately wedding bouquet.
Variants wedding bouquet of lilies
Lilies in floral compositions can be combined with other colors, soloist or performing the function of background. Field or noble, buds and flowers help to bring additional dynamism to the composition, as well as additional symbolism. However, a special tenderness and harmony have those that are made using only lilies of one or more colors.
Mono bouquet of white lilies
Composition in which there is only white flowers is a particularly ceremonial variant. This bouquet fit perfectly under any wedding dress. Make a mono bouquet with their hands:
- Cut the stems (stalk length – 20 cm), fold the flowers in the bouquet (leaves down flowers from above) so that in the end formed a round shape. Firmly tie.
- If the leaves are too long, trim them – they should be only slightly visible on the background colors.
- On the finished composition spray a shiny spray.
- With the help of transparent adhesive to the petals attach jewelry (beads, butterfly, crystals, decorative stones).
- Finally, tie the stem with ribbon in pastel colors, such as beige or pink. Tie a side bow.
A bouquet of lilies and chrysanthemums
The bouquet is woven into lilies in addition to chrysanthemums is also symbolic. These flowers in different Nations embody the nobility, profound aesthetic experiences, love. White composition is diluted due to inclusions of small flowers, making it more dynamic, sincere, not pretentious.
To add tenderness to the image of the bride, knit the bottom part, center part left in the possession of lilies. These flowers will look good with various decorations: sequins, ribbons, decorative nets, crystals, colored background.
Bridal bouquet of lilies and roses
The bouquet, made with participation of roses and lilies are the most popular combination used at weddings. They are well consistent with each other: tender, feminine, have many colors and varieties.
- Pink roses on a background of white Lily grace look particularly favorably set off the bouquet, adding the missing pastel palette.
- White roses are combined perfectly with pink lilies: if you decorate such an arrangement with a bunch of decorative pearls, apply glitter, this bouquet will look incredibly gentle in the hands of the bride.
- Perfectly combine both kinds of flowers delicate pink hue, if their tone is slightly different, and the bride wears a white or cream outfit.
How to make a bouquet of lilies and gerberas
Lilies and gerberas in a wedding transcription look good together, if the composition has the form of a ball. To create such beauty, you need the following:
- Prepare Lily for storage. Flowers wilted, soak them in water with sugar and aspirin, hold it there for a while. Fragrance after such a procedure will remain, but the buds themselves are saturated with water and becomes more elastic.
- Prepare your base-a floral foam.
- For this inside her mesh place special strip (“oasis”), saturated with water depth in her flowers will last longer. The upper part portbuketnitsy seal with the underside of the wire. The lower part of the wrap double-sided tape, savaliya leaves of aspidistra.
- The bottom tier, attach the leaves, sticking them into the oasis, continue in a circle place the flowers.
- Add the herbs, decorative twigs, small background flowers, beads, sequins, crystals – anything that will give your bouquet the elegance, gloss. Complete your look with a spray of sequins.
- Make a leg portbuketnitsy ribbon or bow. Artificial parts after decor should not be visible.
Kinds of bouquets of lilies
As for the content, wedding bouquets of lilies and other plants can have different configurations. There are the following options of wedding bouquets:
- Puffy bouquet – a composition which includes one or more kinds of colors, round shaped.
- Bouquet-ball – three-dimensional spherical figure, in accordance with the buds of lilies, and other flowers. The stem is not visible, is worn on the arm like a handbag.
- One floral bouquet. Arrangement, where the center position is occupied by one single Lily surrounded by buds, herbs, jewelry.
- Lisimelie (pamelia) is a composition made with one big lush Bud, the florist created manually by parsing the petals of several roses, gluing them into one big flower.
- Biedermeier – a puffy bouquet is composed with several species of plants that are entwined circles in a circle.
- Long bouquet with a rigid skeleton – the interweaving of buds in artificial long stem-a floral foam. It fastens the whole composition, she is masked by tape.
- The bouquet on the long leg of the linking colors legs. Only available for flowers, the stem of which is long.
How to arrange a bouquet of lilies handmade
Fashion trend this year are considered lisimelie songs with one big Bud created by gluing the flower. This form may seem complicated, but in fact it is easy to do on your own a few hours before the wedding. For best results prepare everything necessary in advance so that the time to collect the bouquet is not scattered on the vanity.
- For a dense cushion-frame spherical form take a cotton cloth, raskraivaemyj, sew. She is sheathed with a cloth fastened to the wire, covered with corrugated green paper, the superfluous ends of the wire carefully removed with pliers. The pillow will be the middle of the Bud, wire – stem.
- Buds sort out in individual petals, varnished and then attached with glue to the pillow, starting from the bottom, in a circle.
- The middle Bud is made of original beads. The Bridal bouquet is covered with fixing varnish, is made by greenery and other ornaments.