Wedding bouquet is an indispensable attribute for the bride in responsible in her life day. It is a symbol of happiness, love and romance, which it will store for many years, occasionally taking it out, remembering your celebration. Therefore such composition must be original and meet all the wishes of the bride and match the outfit and color scheme of the celebration.
How to choose a Bridal bouquet
Previously the choice of the bride bouquet was a responsible thing for the groom. Currently, as a rule, the girls independently choose a song, order a bouquet, not trusting anyone with this responsibility. And no wonder, because there’s so much to consider, so this accessory get the original, beautiful, combined with a wedding. Also do not forget about the correspondence of the composition to the groom’s boutonniere.
To choose a wedding bouquet is not as easy as it might seem at first glance. When choosing, it is important to take into account some significant characteristics and moments:
- Flowers. Initially, you should determine the plants, their selection is just huge now – classic roses, gorgeous orchids, charming lilies, Calla lilies original, delicate Lily of the valley.
- The seasonality. When choosing, look for plants that match a certain period. For winter weddings suitable carnations, gerberas, roses, chrysanthemums. Other plants it is better not to choose, because there is a risk that in the winter frosts they will not survive long. For a summer wedding choose the freesia, Calla lilies, hydrangea, orchids.
- Color. By choosing the type of flowers must be identified and their shades.
Here you should pay attention to several important points:
- The color of the composition should match the overall colour scheme, decoration in the wedding.
- The bouquet should be in harmony with the dress of the bride and the hue of the bride’s hair.
So, blonde it is not recommended to use bright, flashy colors in the bouquet, so it does not distract all the attention from the bride, but white, plain colors – also not an option, because the flowers will blend into the color type of the bride. It is best to choose pastel shades. For brunettes perfect bright colors (red, purple) white or cream shades.
- Form. Important component when choosing because of properly chosen form depends on how the bouquet will look in the hands of the bride. Choosing a shape, consider the style of dress and veil the bride, her figure and height.
- Price. Not the last parameter, which is the bride pays attention. It is recommended to visit a few florist shops, compare prices, quality of services offered.
KInd of wedding bouquets
Selection of bouquets for the wedding ceremony is just huge. They differ on color design, shape, as well as the type of floral ensemble. Every bride can choose a bouquet is the ultimate dream, sending its internal state.
In recent times, often there are original compositions with beads, satin ribbons, or even candy. They look impressive, and most importantly – permanently retain its original appearance.
Bouquet of peonies
The bride rarely consider peonies, flowers as an option for composing a wedding. Some people think that they look very simple, but capable hands of the florist is able to transform them into stunning floral arrangements. As a rule, make out a bouquet of peonies in a round shape.
When choosing peonies, remember that their season falls in late spring – early summer. Peonies bloom quickly in the heat and can lose their original appearance. To work with these colors is to find a professional florist, which, moreover, will be a bit of a magician. Beautiful floral mix of peonies and roses, orchids, irises, chrysanthemums.
Bouquet of roses
The most popular option is the preparation of bouquets of roses. And there are several reasons:
- Roses are available all year round.
- Roses come in different shapes, colors, sizes.
- They are perfectly combined with other colors.
- Suitable for any image and model of the bridesmaid dresses.
Roses are very hardy, able to maintain a fresh look throughout the day – in the registry office, while walking, during the feast. Pay special attention to the Bush roses which have small buds and look perfectly combined with other colors or larger roses. Generally, roses look beautiful in the shape of a sphere or hemisphere.
Bouquet of orchids
Orchids – flowers, which recently began to be used in wedding floristry, but they have already won the hearts of many girls. Orchids can be of various shapes, colors, because you can choose what you like. These flowers go perfectly with the others, but still, their generosity deserves the solo.
Bouquets of orchids, especially the drop-down (cascading), to always look beautiful. They look delicate but the price is considerable.
Bouquet of Callas
Calla lilies – original flowers, which despite the simplicity, look quite impressive. Wedding bouquet with Calla lilies will long preserve its original appearance, because they are resistant to any weather conditions.
Calla lilies come in different colors, you can pick the shade that best fits your outfit and makeup.
Bouquet of Gerber
Wedding bouquet with gerberas is bright and original. Prefer flowers such creative girls who want to stand out. Gerbera is resistant to different weather conditions, they maintain their fresh look throughout the day, and the secrets of the florists allow you to create a bouquet that will not lose shape. Composition using a gerbera are round or spherical shape.
This option is chosen, as a rule, sentimental girl. Looks a bouquet of daisies sweet, extremely romantic, despite the simplicity of the plants. Floral ensembles with daisies florists make in the form of a hemisphere or of a circle, and choose them in late spring or summer.
Cloves – autumn flowers, because this period will spoil you with their variety and a large assortment. Due to the diversity of colors you can pick up a carnation of this color, which would be the most appropriate colour scheme for the wedding. A bouquet of carnations are very hardy, able to maintain excellent appearance throughout the day.
Tulips are especially popular in spring, when the season for them. Floral arrangements with tulips are not common among wedding florists, but, nevertheless, this does not prevent them look very elegant and impressive. Combined with roses, bouquets of tulips create a soft romantic floral ensemble.
Lilies of the valley
Find lilies of the valley you will only be able in early spring, because if the wedding is planned for October, it is pointless to dream of such colors, as on the main components of wedding songs.
The lilies look elegant, often to create the background they use bright greens. You can use lilies, combining them with other flowers – roses, Calla lilies, crocuses. Choosing lilies of the valley, note their specific odor, which can cause allergies or headaches.
Chrysanthemums are wonderful flowers that have different stamina with a variety of shapes, shades. Buds of chrysanthemums go well with roses, gerberas, carnations. The ideal time for chrysanthemums and autumn, they are very beautiful and affordable.
The form of the Bridal bouquet
For wedding bouquets it is possible to choose a different shape – there is a limit to imagination unlimited: the scope, cascade, structural, drop, bouquet-spider, hemisphere, Biedermeier, pamelia. Alternatively, you can ask for you to make a floral arrangement in the form of handbags, hand fans, clutches. When choosing the form of the composition, it is necessary to take into account the style of dress, the physique of the bride:
- For a slim, low girls is better to use the classic small bouquets of graceful shape. They will not fit elongated and massive composition.
- Girls tall better choose a long, cascading and weeping form.
- Buxom girl suit round floral ensembles.
Depending on the style and style of the dress, it is worth remembering a few important points:
- Vertical forms of floral arrangements suited for long, tight dresses.
- Round – for any dresses, but looks perfect with a lush models.
- The composition is in the form of a fan or handbag perfectly suitable to the classic dress.
Handmade Bridal bouquet
To make a Bridal bouquet with your own hands will not make absolutely no difficulty. Here the main thing – your desire, and with it a drop of imagination.
To create you will need:
- Flowers – buds, petals, branches.
- Satin ribbon or other decoration of the handle.
- Beads, chains, beads, decorative stones, the pearls.
Think of your composition, prepare a holder for flowers (if using). The bouquet turned out neat, obamaite extra sprigs, the leaves from the stem. Next, make a form, substituting the branches of plants. Finally, tie ribbons, decorate at will with beads or bows.
The bouquet turned out original, decorate it with additional accessories. For example, use beads, dry twigs, feathers, as well as using sprigs of berries or artificial colors. It all depends on your imagination and preferences. As a rule, lend themselves to decoration and pen-holders: they are decorated with beads, satin ribbons or lace that were used in sewing bridesmaid dresses.
Often brides book the understudy bouquet. What does it do? First, the understudy will come in handy if during a photo shoot your bouquet by severe weather conditions (extreme heat, cold or wind) has lost its irresistible appearance or wilted. Then the understudy will come to the rescue. Secondly, when the bride traditionally throws the bouquet is better to use double, because it is lighter. Usually for making a backup using lighter materials, artificial elements. It is worn bridesmaid as long as it is needed the hero of the occasion.
How to preserve a bouquet
Most brides want to preserve a wedding bouquet for years to come, because they think that it would ensure peace in the house.
- The first way is to save the entire bouquet. For this purpose, immediately after the celebration, wrap the bouquet in paper and define it in a dark place for a month and a half. When the bouquet is dry, it can be used as a flower arrangement in a vase, admiring the beautiful view for years to come. There is another solution – hang a bouquet of flower heads downwards in a dry cool place. The effect is the same.
- The second method is partial retention. For example, you want to keep the memory of the rosebuds, and removed them from the bouquet. Place the roses in a sufficient size beautiful box and lightly spray the perfume you used on this solemn day. Every time you open the box, you will remember about the holiday.
- The third option is storage in the sand. You will need a box with done in the bottom holes, into which you should insert the flower stems (roses). Then pour small portions of the sand buds, covering them completely. The period of drying flowers will be a few months, but the result will be expected if you put in a box of flowers without a single drop of moisture.