Wedding shoes with high heels make Bridal legs visually slimmer, sleeker shape, and growth above. Sometimes heels are a necessary measure, if the groom is very high. With the help of simple tips and tricks you will be able to find a perfect and comfortable shoes for your wedding!
FEATURES CLASSIC BRIDAL SHOES WITH HIGH HEELS
In almost every Bridal salon and Shoe store, you can find concise women’s pumps with stiletto or chunky heel white. These shoes suit any wedding style, regardless of its length and style, not distract from it.
- However, even among classical white shoes there are plenty to choose:
Round or pointed nose: the first is the most convenient, and the second now at the height of fashion;
- Open or closed toe: the first option allows you to showcase a beautiful manicure and makes the leg more compact, but the least comfortable to wear;
- Girls, who often suffer from stiff back, may find classic shoes with an open heel;
- The ankle strap can visually shorten the leg, however, makes the image more subtle and refined.
A great advantage of classic white wedding shoes with high heels is that they can be worn after the wedding as the walk and in the office, on a date. However girls with larger feet needs to consider that white color visually increases the leg, making it less elegant, so you should pay attention to the color model.
BRIGHT HIGH-HEELED SHOES – A STYLISH ACCENT
The first year of bold brides choose not white, and colored shoes, positive charging and uplifting. Usually their choice of color depends on the theme of the wedding: to fit tangerine orange, summer green, sea blue, to provincial – lilac. Also it may just be a favorite color of the bride that reflects her personality and style. Paying tribute to fashion, you need to pay attention to the bedding colors: lavender, peach, mint.
Daring brides choose colored shoes, positive charging and uplifting. Usually their choice of color depends on the theme of the wedding: to fit tangerine orange, summer green, sea blue, to provincial – lilac. Also it may just be a favorite color of the bride that reflects her personality and style. Paying tribute to fashion, you need to pay attention to the bedding colors: lavender, peach, mint.
When choosing is necessary to pay attention not only to color, but also the performance of shoes: a bright shade obliges to abandon the decorative elements, especially the volume: it is allowed only edging or a few crystals or beads. Harmonious whole wedding colored shoes look in the form of boats with round, pointed or open-nose. To support this stylish solution can be a belt, a headband or tie of the groom in the same range.
These shoes in itself is quite bright and attractive, so decorative elements it should not be a lot, so shoes do not distract attention from the bride.
- Very nice and stylish looking shoes that have embellishments only on the heel: numerous crystals, stones or beads;
- Another interesting option – the decor in the heel area: it can be a flower, bow, and even the angel wings;
- On the front side can also be a bow or fabric flower or jewels, but such decoration must be in only one place;
- Lace trim looks very gentle and the air;
- Pumps, beaded or decorated with a scattering of crystals or stones, are ideal for sophisticated brides;
- Edging with stones or decorated strap just do normal shoes holiday;
- Drapes are the place to be for elegant and stylish shoes.
Despite the abundance offered in shops and salons wedding shoes, the bride may not choose wedding shoes with high heels, which will be the way she wants. In this case, nothing prevents to find a suitable comfortable pair of ordinary white shoes made of satin or leather and decorate them yourself. This is easily done by using a rhinestone (colored) lace or, optionally, only need a good glue and a little imagination.
HOW TO FIND COMFORTABLE HIGH-HEELED SHOES
Before you choose wedding shoes with high heels, you need to start from, do you know how to walk. If Yes, then everything is fine: the choice of shoes will not be easy. But most often in girls daily life wear high heels only on special occasions, and at other times prefer the ballerinas, sneakers and the keel at low and medium heel.
However, this is not a reason to despair, you only need to consider some nuances:
- The heel height is 8 cm and the most comfortable for the feet and for the spine to have it is not so difficult;
- The thinner the heel, the less stable are the shoes;
- Heel, gradually tapering to the bottom, and the top is wide enough will give more comfort than the stud;
- Using a hidden platform can easily add to the growth of the desirable inches and look elegant without sacrificing well-being;
- Comfortable Shoe, good arch support, suitable size and natural materials can make the high-heeled shoes is quite easy: in them will be easy to spend an entire day or at least until the Banquet, where you can change the shoes.
Thus, from the shape of the heel and quality of the shoes directly affects your comfort on the wedding day. Therefore, the fitting should go in the late afternoon, in nylon socks and comfortable shoes that does not cause discomfort to feelings were accurate. It is necessary to measure both shoes, they need to walk, sit and stand on tiptoes: if the latter is managed without problems, heel height is optimal for you.
If the shoes are tight fit, the case may be, not only in the amount of: the footwear may not be suitable volume and lifting the moaning, have a hard heel or narrow the nose: it is hoped that such a pair is posted, on the day of the wedding, she will bring only discomfort. Consider that when walking, the foot is pushed forward so the thumb when fitting should not experience discomfort.
To check the quality of the pads is quite simple: enough to stand in the shoes right, to move the center of gravity at the feet and slightly to go forward – good arch support will not allow the heel to lean back, he must remain stationary, otherwise, such pair of shoes should be abandoned. As a matter of course, it is better to choose natural leather – it is soft, takes the form of the foot and more durable, lacquer shoes may be uncomfortable due to their stiffness, when the suede is nice and soft material, but time-consuming to care for.
After buying two weeks before the wedding day shoes need to begin to break in and get used to it: best to walk in your wedding shoes around the house for about an hour a day. You can also include in the charge a few exercises on leg muscles and buttocks gait becomes more confident.
HOW TO CHOOSE HIGH-HEELED SHOES TO THE DRESS
Themselves the shoes with heels are best under short dresses as well as models, short front with a train in the back. But if you choose the right color and style of wedding shoes, it is ideal to dress any style.
- If you select shoes in the colour to the dress, the tone should absolutely be the same;
- It is best to choose high-heeled shoes of the same texture as the dress: lace, matte satin or crepe or leather;
- To modern dress, you can choose stylish shoes in a sustainable gown to the lush and silhouette – only on a thin heel;
- The nature of the ornaments on the dress and shoes should overlap (beads, sequins, stones), but to blend in: decor shoes should be more restrained;
- After selecting the shoes, you need to trim the dress in the cabin so that its length was from the floor above 2-3 cm.
To find the perfect wedding shoes, you can immediately try them on in the Bridal salon, and even if you don’t like it, then you will already know exactly which will fit.
So, deciding to put on the wedding shoes with high heels, you need to find the most comfortable and quality pair to abandon the bright eye-catching decorations on these shoes.